You are using Fluid Solo in guest mode, which means you are free to browse - but you will need an account in order to upload or download patches. Signing up is easy and free - it only takes a minute.
With an account, you are able to comment on the conversations for patches and individual amps and effects. More importantly, signing up gets rid of this annoying message.
Fluid Solo supports all models of the Line 6 Helix family, including HX Stomp. For more information, head on over to the FAQ.Sign up for an account now Log in if you're already a member
Line 6 Announces Helix 2.9 Update
Line 6 has publicly announced details for the Helix 2.9 update. There is no exact date on availability, but it's got some very cool new features:
- Revv Generator Purple (Gain 1)
- New 1x12 cabs - Grammatico and Fullerton
- Way Huge Red Llama (modded)
- Carvin VLD1 Legacy Drive (high gain channel)
- Subdecay Harmonic Antagonizer
- Ashly® CLX-52
- Electro-Harmonix® Small Stone phaser
- Split Dynamics (Path A/B Routing)
- Output meters for Helix Floor, Rack and LT
- Gain reduction meters for Helix Floor, Rack and LT
- Clip indicators
- IR Attachment by name
- New Switch/Snap/Looper Layout Options
- New Model Subcategory Shortcuts
- Update from HX Edit
- A/B Compare for HX Native
April 21, 2020 Update: Fluid Solo is now live with support for this great release!