You are using Fluid Solo in guest mode, which means you are free to browse - but you will need an account in order to upload or download patches. Signing up is easy and free - it only takes a minute.
With an account, you are able to comment on the conversations for patches and individual amps and effects. More importantly, signing up gets rid of this annoying message.
Fluid Solo supports all models of the Line 6 Helix family, including HX Stomp. And new for 2020, we have support for the Pod Go. For more information, head on over to the FAQ.Sign up for an account now Log in if you're already a member
Helix 2.9 Update Has Landed
🌟 The 2.9 update is here, and Fluid Solo is happy to announce that we're already supporting the new amp and effects models.
The update is available for the HX Stomp, Helix Floor, Helix LT, and Helix Rack. The matching update for Helix Native is version 1.9.
Click here for instructions on how to update your devices to the new release.
Here's an overview of what's new:
- Revv Generator Purple (Gain 1)
- New 1x12 cabs - Grammatico and Fullerton
- Way Huge Red Llama (modded)
- Carvin VLD1 Legacy Drive (high gain channel)
- Subdecay Harmonic Antagonizer
- Ashly® CLX-52
- Electro-Harmonix® Small Stone phaser
- Split Dynamics (Path A/B Routing)
- Output meters for Helix Floor, Rack and LT
- Gain reduction meters for Helix Floor, Rack and LT
- Clip indicators
- IR Attachment by name
- New Switch/Snap/Looper Layout Options
- New Model Subcategory Shortcuts
- Update from HX Edit
- A/B Compare for HX Native
Some Products That We Love
💵 Brought to you by the Fluid Solo department of Commerce
Until there's built in wireless for Helix, add this great and cheap wireless system to your setup.
Last seen at around $40
These headphones sound great with your device, and will last for many years.
Last seen at around $100